No cost to you. Offered at our expense.
Financial Review and Financial Plan
A fixed fee of £497 – £997 depending on the level of work involved. The actual fee will be confirmed to you before any work is undertaken.
Your Financial Plan will usually include recommendations for specific investment and/or pension solutions. For implementing these solutions we will charge 1% of the amount of money you invest through RTS Financial Planning up to a fixed amount. For example, if you invested a lump sum of £100,000, our implementation fee would be £1,000.
Ongoing advice and service
Our Comprehensive Financial Planning Review Service includes the following for every client:
- At least one annual face-to-face meeting with your Chartered Financial Planner, to review your circumstances.
- A full review of your investment portfolio and the strategies used.
- A second opinion to prevent you doing the wrong thing, at the wrong time, for the wrong reason.
- Access to your Chartered Financial Planner and team during business hours to raise any questions you may have.
- Information and updates regarding changes to legislation that may affect you including the ongoing use of tax planning opportunities.
- An annual summary setting out the outcome of your review with confirmation of any recommended changes.
- Liaison with your other professional advisers, including solicitors and accountants.
Our ongoing advice and service fee is 1% per annum up to a fixed amount. For example, if you invested £200,000 our ongoing advice and service fee would be £2,000 per annum.
There is no tie in period and no penalties to cancel our service.
Please note VAT is not chargeable on any fee.
More details can be found in our Client Agreement which can be downloaded here.