Initial Meeting No cost to you. Offered at our expense.
Initial Financial Review Fee Dependent on work involved but typical costs range from £1,000 to £5,000 although are usually around £1,500.
Initial Implementation Fee Dependent on work involved but typical costs range from £1,500 and £10,000 although are usually between £3,000 and £5,000.
Ongoing Retainer Fees Our Comprehensive Financial Planning Review Service includes the following for every client:
- At least one annual face-to-face meeting with your Chartered Financial Planner, to review your circumstances.
- A full review of your investment portfolio and the strategies used.
- A second opinion to prevent you doing the wrong thing, at the wrong time, for the wrong reason.
- Access to your Chartered Financial Planner and team during business hours to raise any questions you may have.
- Information and updates regarding changes to legislation that may affect you including the ongoing use of tax planning opportunities.
- An annual summary setting out the outcome of your review with confirmation of any recommended changes.
- Liaison with your other professional advisers, including solicitors and accountants.
While every client receives the service detailed above, the exact level of support depends on the complexity of their financial situation. 3 Simple Client Servicing Packages
We have a range of optional ongoing service packages which provide incredible value and remember you don’t need to find the cash to pay this each month. The costs can be deducted from your pension/investments.
- No tie period.
- No penalties to cancel the service.
- You can upgrade and downgrade between the packages at any time.